How to Request Funds:
1. Visit the following link and fill out our Online Proposal. Complete the form and include all appropriate information. Be sure to describe your request in as much detail as possible. The more information we have, the better chance you/your organization will have of receiving funding. We look to fund thoroughly thought-out, organized programs that will be advertised in advance and well attended (if applicable ). As a body serving the on-campus population of WSU, we heavily consider the impact your program/event/cause will have on our specific students.
2. Submit your proposal online by WEDNESDAY at 11:59pm, the week prior to the RHA meeting you wish to present at. Any proposals received after this will be considered for the following council meeting. You will be contacted by the Director of Finance with specific details regarding your scheduled time to present to the Finance Committee
3. Present your 5-minute proposal at the Finance Committee meeting the following Monday at CUB LL039. At this time the Finance Committee will review your proposal and gather information from you.
4. If your proposal exceeds $500, you will present your proposal at the RHA Council meeting that same night at 7:00 PM in BUTCH'S DEN. You will be included in the agenda for that meeting and will be given an opportunity to speak to the council about your funding proposal. After you have presented feel free to leave the meeting.
5. Return to the RHA Council Meeting the following week to see the result of your proposal. You will be asked to give a brief update/summary on your proposal and then leave the room while the council votes. After voting, you will be emailed by the Director of Finance with the details of the final decision made and explanation of the required advertising process for your program and how the money will be transferred/reimbursed to you/your organization.
6. You’re done!
Any questions can be directed to our Director of Finance at: firstname.lastname@example.org