How to Request Funds:
1. Visit the following link and fill out our Online Proposal. Complete the form and include all appropriate information; be sure to describe your request in as much detail as possible. The more information we have, the better chance you/your organization will have of receiving funding. We look to fund thoroughly thought-out, organized programs that will be advertised in advance and well attended (if applicable ).
2. Submit your proposal online by FRIDAY at 5:00 PM, the day prior to the RHA meeting you wish to present at. Funding proposals are not accepted on Saturday at any time.
3. Present your proposal at the Finance Committee meeting, MONDAY at 5:30 PMin CUB L37. At this time the Finance Committee will review your proposal and gather information from you.
4. Then, present your proposal at the RHA Council meeting, MONDAY at 7:00 PM in BUTCH'S DEN. You will be included in the agenda for that meeting and will be given an opportunity to speak to the council about your funding proposal. After you have presented feel free to leave the meeting.
5. Return to the RHA Council Meeting the following week to see the result of your proposal. You will be asked to give a brief update/summary on your proposal and then leave the room while the council votes. After voting, you will be given a Funding Settlement Form that details the final decision made and explains the required advertising process for your program.
6. You’re done!