Washington State University

Residence Hall Association

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I request to be put on the agenda?

How do I submit a funding proposal?

Who do I talk to regarding residence hall operations?

My son or daughter didn't get their care package. Do I talk to you about this?

The Welcome/Care Package program is run through "On-Campus Marketing". The Residence Hall Association partners with this company to provide care package service, but has no part in creating the product. Please contact On-Campus Marketing directly with questions about ordering or the product; their phone number should be listed on the mailing you received.  Their toll-free number: (800) 220-4237. 

RHA facilitates the distribution of care packages once they are on campus. Students MUST check their mail boxes, where their packages will come. They will receive printed and/or an email notification of their package's arrival.  Students can log into their my.wsu account for package notifications.  Please direct questions about lost and/or unclaimed packages to Melissa Williams, the Advisor for RHA at Melissa.p.williams@wsu,edu  Thank you!


« May July »
June 2018

Organization Info

The Residence Hall Association exists to "Encourage resident involvement through on-campus support, University-wide communication, and student-led advocacy"

Residence Hall Association | Washington State University | PO Box 647204 | CUB 302 | Pullman, WA 99164-7204 | 509-335-3470 | rha.president@wsu.edu