RSO’s are registered student organizations with WSU. To become a GPSA affiliate you must have a RSO. If your department doesn’t have a RSO, but you would like to start one follow the link below to Student Involvement for more information. There you will find a list of current RSO’s and the application for starting a new one.

Student Involvement