GPSA 2017-2018 Special Elections
The Graduate and Professional Student Association will be hosting a special election filing period for all as-yet-unfilled GPSA Senator positions to serve during the 2017-2018 Academic Year. Every Pullman-based Graduate and Professional Student is eligible, and a team of GPSA executives will appoint candidates at the beginning of the Fall 2017 semester.
Want to learn more about who is running for 2017-18 GPSA Office?
- No debates currently scheduled
Special Elections: Apply Online
Want to learn more about the positions?
- Term: August 2017 - May 2018
- Scholarship: $500
- Summary of Duties
- Attend GPSA Senate meetings held twice a month on Mondays, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Communicate all relevant information between department & GPSA
- Serve on one GPSA committee
- Expected time commitment: 2 hours per week